To help you navigate those conversations and sound like a pro, we’ve put together wedding and Marriage terminology.
Wedding and Marriage Vocabulary
- wedding bells
- engagement ring
- wedding cake
- wedding dress
- flower girl
Wedding Words with Pictures and Examples:
- We go to church on Sundays.
- The bride and groom left early last night.
- He was ordained a priest
- The groom is a graduate of the University of Minnesota.
I think you’re right about those wedding bells .
- Champagnes have a delicacy of bouquet.
- A white bridal veil.
We went to Barcelona on our honeymoon.
- He gave her an invitation.
- She was wearing a number of rings including an engagement ring .
- His wife, Essie, was presented with a bouquet of flowers.
- Another casualty of the today was the wedding cake .
- A beautiful white wedding dress
- Throwing confetti during the wedding scene was a pure delight.
I was the flower girl at John and Jane’s wedding.
- Her sister asked her to be chief bridesmaid
- At the rehearsal dinner give the best man the envelopes for all fees due at the wedding.
- He was a very talented musician and he was a pleasure to be with in the wedding.